Anzpath Research Student Scholarship
The Anzpath Research Student Scholarship is offered in line with one of the aims of ANZPATH – to encourage, promote and share research in the fields of health, rights and wellbeing of people who experience difference in sexual formation and/or gender expression. We seek to support the work of a current Australian and/or New Zealand student and promote their research.
The ANZPATH Research Student Scholarship is available to current students whose research is clinically relevant to improving the health and wellbeing of transgender and gender diverse people.
The scholarship consists of $1,000 and membership fees for one year (at either associate or full member as appropriate).
It also includes conferance and cocktail party fees for the 2017 conference.
Interested students will need to submit an application consisting of:
1. An abstract (up to 800 words) submitted by 31st July 2017
2. Endorsement by an academic supervisor
3. Commitment to present at the ANZPATH 2017 Conference 30th Sept, 1st October 2017 if successful. However presentation at the conference is predicated on avoailability of space and is not guaranteed.
The Research sub-committee will review all submissions and make recommendations to the ANZPATH Executive. Selection will be merit based and will not be awarded if there is no submission of adequate merit.
Selection criteria will include:
1. Relevance to transgender health
2. Quality of research
4. Importance/potential impact.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 31st JULY 2017
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org